In Latin “Invicta” is translated as “unconquered” or “undefeated.” Because it ends in “-a,” it is attributed to feminine objects. The masculine version is “invictus.”
Today the word is most famous for being the name of a Swiss watch brand. Read the full Invicta Watches Review here.
“Invicta” is also the motto of Kent, England.
Please note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
What does Semper Invicta mean?
In Latin “Semper Invicta” is translated as “always unconquered” or “always undefeated.” It’s the motto of Warsaw, Poland.
“Semper Invicta” is also the name of a quest in Fallout 4.
What does Roma Invicta mean?
In Latin “Roma Invicta” is translated as “unconquered Rome.” This was an inspirational motto used in Rome to demonstrate its intercontinental prowess.
What does Terra Invicta mean?
In Latin “Terra Invicta” is translated as “unconquered Earth.” This is the name of a video game related to an invading alien force.
A Note on Invicta Watches
I hope this article has been helpful.
Because this is a watch website, Invicta primarily refers to the watch company in this domain. Here is their most popular model for your consideration:
Invicta Men's 8926OB Pro Diver Stainless Steel Automatic Watch with Link Bracelet
- Round watch featuring corrugated unidirectional bezel, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at three o'clock
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display
- Also features stainless steel link bracelet with fold-over clasp and safety closure, screw-down crown, and exhibition caseback
- Water resistant to 200 m/660 ft. Length-210mm. Size-20mm. Buckle-Diver
Invicta Meaning: Summary
|Latin Phrase||English Translation||Relevance|
-Motto of Kent, England
|Semper Invicta||Always Unconquered / Ever Invincible||-Motto of Warsaw, Poland|
-Quest in Fallout 4
|Roma Invicta||Unconquered Rome||-Inspirational motto in Rome|
|Terra Invicta||Unconquered Earth||-Name of a video game|